- The Norman D. Hébert Scholarships in Engineering and Business were established in 2003 for Undergraduate students through the benevolence of Mr. Norman D. Hébert and family. This entrance scholarship program is open to newly-admitted full-time students with top entering grades in the Faculty of Engineering, and the John Molson School of Business. Candidates must have been admitted to the University on the basis of completion of a CEGEP DEC. This scholarship program is open only to Canadians and Permanent Residents who hold Québec Resident status. The Norman D. Hébert Scholarships in Engineering and Business are renewable for up to 4 years for Engineering and Computer Science students, and up to 3 years for students in the John Molson School of Business, providing the recipient maintains full-time registration and a minimum annual Grade Point Average of 3.2. This award is part of the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship Program. No application is necessary; candidates are selected by the University during the course of admission file processing.
- Bourse d'études Hydro-Québec de l'Université Concordia: 6 awards, worth $5,000 each
- The Faculty's Distinguished CEGEP Entrance Scholarship in Engineering: 8 awards, worth 5,000 each
- The Aaron M. Fish Scholarship of Excellence in Mechanical Engineering: 2 awards, worth $3,000 each
These awards were established in 1999 to encourage students to pursue their studies in Mechanical Engineering. This non-renewable entrance scholarship is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents and international students and is awarded on the basis of academic ranking as assigned by the University in the course of admission file processing.
- The Salvatore Randaccio Entrance Scholarship: 1 award, worth $2,500
- Dean's List of Excellence Awards: undergraduate students are ranked as Tier I, Tier II or Tier II according to their academic performance in the previous year. Amounts vary from year to year.
- The Concordia University Memorial Entrance Scholarship: 1 award, worth $3,000
- The Schouela Familiy Entrance Scholarship: 1 award, worth $1,450
- The Canada Post Corporation Scholarship in Engineering: 3 awards, worth $1,250 each
- The Groupe LSG Inc. Scholarship in Software Engineering: 1 award, worth $1,200